Do you require a certified translation of an official document? This we can also help you with.

- Certificates: e. g. birth, marriage, divorce or death certificate
- Reports: school and work reports, diplomas, letters of
- recommendation
- Survey reports and expert opinions, protocols
- Legal documents
- Patent specifications

A certified translation may only be undertaken by a publicly appointed and sworn translator who has furnished legal proof of his/her translator credentials for a specific language, i.e. translation diploma, before a court of law.

These kinds of translators are included in our team.